What is included in a full NRG membership?
- An assessment with a trainer where they will take measurements from you (if you wish) including your blood pressure, body fat, inches, BMI & more! Following your assessment, the trainer will created a personalised gym programme for you to follow where you will be show how to use it. They will also help you with any machines and gym exercises which you are unsure of. You may book in for an assessment every 6 weeks if you wish.
- Unlimited FREE classes! We have a wide variety of classes for you to choose from such as Pilates, spinning, yoga, xfit, cardio box, Zumba and much more!
- Access to our wet facilities including a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub & Jacuzzi
- Access to our top of the range gym facilities which cater for everyone. Our facilities have the latest cv equipment as well as large free weight areas and weights machines. We also have cross fit style rooms in some of our fitness clubs, enquire at your club of interest today!
- As a member of our Galway clubs, you have access to both Knocknacarra AND Bohermore!
What is the minimum age that you take in the gym? We take teens from 16 years old plus. We would highly recommend that they take up a free assessment once they have joined. For under 16 year olds, we do have teen classes available in our different clubs, please enquire at your club of interest.
What is available for kids? We do have kids memberships available where they can use the pool under your own supervision. Depending on what club you are interested in, NRG junior classes may be available such as kids swim, karate, gymnastics, ballet and much more! We also have kids camps in some of our clubs at different times of the year!
How does personal training work? Under the supervision of our experienced personal trainers, you will be under the full guidance of them to ensure your goals are in reach! Our personal trainers will track your progress, given you fully personalised training sessions as well as a nutrition plan.