October 20th, 2020
In light of our government’s recent announcement of Level 5 restrictions for Ireland, NRG Health & Fitness will temporarily close for 6 Weeks, from 10pm Wednesday 21st October & will reopen 6am Tuesday 1st December.
The health & well-being of our staff, our members, family and friends is paramount. We sincerely thank all our members for your continued support, understanding and your co-operation during this difficult time
IMPORTANT: Current Members:
1. Upfront Membership: If you have paid your membership upfront with NRG, it will be frozen from Wednesday 21st October until we reopen. Similar to our previous closure for Level 5, no membership duration will be lost by members.
2. Direct Debit: If you are on a direct debit membership with NRG, your Direct Debit will be frozen from Wednesday 21st October. No payment will be debited from your bank account in November. Your next bill date will be the 15th December.
3. NRG Online: NRG Online is a live and on-demand fitness platform offering unlimited access to daily live workout routines, as well as on-demand workouts. Offering over 40 incredible live fitness classes each week with NRG's most loved trainers. Join NRG Online for the motivation you need during lockdown. Visit www.nrgfitness.ie/online & start your 2 Day Free Trial today.
4. Swimming / Gymnastics / Karate / Ballet Lessons: The current term of lessons will remain paused over this period. All lessons will be rescheduled as soon as they are approved to recommence.
5. Please keep an eye on our social media platforms Instagram, Facebook and our website going forward for updates on this current crisis
6. If you need to contact us, please do so via e-mail.
We ask you all to please adhere to the Guidelines of the HSE and the Government for the coming weeks and abide by their Social Distancing Guidelines as well as all Hygiene Etiquette.
Stay Safe and help each other. We will get through this together.
NRG Health & Fitness Management.
October 6th, 2020
Due to COVID-19 Level 3 restrictions set out by the government, we would like to provide clarity as to how this affects our NRG clubs. Our gyms and swimming pools will remain open as normal for individual training. Our NRG Online classes will also proceed as normal. We are also going to provide a full schedule of fitness classes, which will be delivered in an outdoor setting, in order to comply with the new regulations. Please keep an eye out on our social media pages, or individual club pages on our website for our current class timetables. They will be published shortly. As before, book your slot, please wear a face covering inside our clubs apart from times when you are exercising, practice social distancing, use sanitizer and cloths to clean equipment in the gym before and after use. If you have any questions, please contact your local NRG club.
As COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, NRG Health & Fitness is reopening all four of their clubs on Monday, July 6th 2020.
Please visit our club pages to view updated policies and procedures for each individual club.
Pre-booking for classes, gym and pool sessions will be mandatory at all clubs. Members will also be required to complete a health questionnaire form before arrival.
25th March, 2020
To all our members,
All staff and management at NRG Health & Fitness want to thank you for your support and patience over the last few weeks.
We fully understand this is a tremendously difficult time for everyone. Now more than ever we all must work together to contain the spread of COVID-19. This is a shared responsibility and we all must play our part to prioritise the health of our community and nation.
In order to comply with the Government’s decision regarding closure for Gyms and Leisure Centres, NRG Health & Fitness will remain closed until further notice.
All upfront members will have the full duration of closure added to the end of their current membership subscription.
We will be suspending all direct debit payments until we reopen. In addition, when we reopen, DD payments for the first month will be frozen to compensate for payments debited in March.
We will continue to review and monitor the on-going situation as it evolves daily and keep you updated regarding any changes.
These are incredibly difficult decisions to make. This will have a huge impact on our business and our staff, but the Governments message is very clear, we must stay at home to contain the spread.
Staying fit during the closure
Remember, during this time it is important to keep active for your physical and mental well-being. While you might not be able to attend your favourite classes, we will continue to provide you with some great workouts on our social media platforms.
NRG Health & Fitness would like to thank you again for your continued support and we look forward to exercising all together again soon.
Stay safe & stay healthy.
NRG Health & Fitness Management