May 3rd, 2021
NRG OUTDOOR TRAINING AVAILABLE – MONDAY, MAY 10TH, 2021
NRG INDOOR TRAINING AVAILABLE – MONDAY, 7TH, 2021
In light of our government’s recent announcement, we would like to provide clarity as to how the easing of the Level 5 restrictions will affect NRG Health & Fitness & NRG Xpress.
From Monday, May 10th 2021, it will be possible for outdoor training to recommence, in pods of a maximum of 15 people. To comply with these regulations, NRG Health & Fitness & NRG Xpress will launch an extensive outdoor fitness class schedule & a supervised outdoor functional training area. Our NRG Online platform offering a wide variety of health & fitness features; >50 Live Fitness Classes/week, Video content on demand & additional add on’s will continue to be available. In addition, outdoor tennis courts will be available to book at NRG Health & Fitness, Cork.
3 Options are available to members;
1. All memberships will continue to be frozen from the date of closure until the club fully reopens (31st Dec 2020 - 7th June 2021).
2. Our NRG Online platform will continue to be available at a cost of €24.99/month.
3. Unfreeze your club membership to avail of our extensive outdoor fitness class schedule, supervised outdoor functional training area, NRG Online platform & Outdoor Tennis Courts (NRG Cork).
Please contact your individual club if you wish to avail of option 3.
NRG Health & Fitness & NRG Xpress will fully reopen on Monday, June 7th, 2021 for individual training. We look forward to welcoming the return of our valued members and staff. All outdoor activities listed above & our NRG Online platform will continue to be available.
• All upfront memberships active on December 31st, 2020 will be reactivated on June 7th, 2021. The renewal date of all memberships will be extended to reflect the full duration of the temporary closure of NRG Health & Fitness/ NRG Xpress.
• Membership accounts of members that opted to unfreeze their memberships in exchange of a complimentary NRG Online access for the duration of lockdown are already active & will not be extended.
• Membership accounts of members that opt to unfreeze their memberships to avail of NRG Outdoors & NRG Online will be extended to reflect the duration of closure (Dec, 31st, 2020) to the members requested reactivation date.
• All Direct Debit memberships will be reactivated on June 7th, 2021. The first direct debit monthly payment will be debited on June 15th, 2021.
• NRG Online is included with all active NRG club memberships. When all club membership reactivate on June 7th, 2021, all complimentary access to NRG Online will be renewed.
Returning to the gym;
When reopening our doors, we want to ensure that our members and staff are safe. Please ensure to follow our COVID-19 health & safety policies and procedures:
• We will be operating at a reduced capacity in all areas of our clubs. All members MUST book their time slot on our website: nrgfitness.ie
• Classes will be going ahead in outdoor areas at a reduced capacity. Booking on our website is essential: nrgfitness.ie
• All members MUST wear a face covering in all areas of the club, including all communal areas, and during resistance training.
• All members MUST scan their membership card on arrival. A record of all individuals must be kept for contact tracing purposes.
• All members MUST sanitise all equipment in the gym before and after use. Hand cloths and sanitiser spray will be provided in the club.
• All members MUST practice social distancing. Gathering in groups is not permitted.
• Towels are mandatory to have with you at all times.
• Please use hand sanitizer regularly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local NRG club:
December 31st, 2020
It is with an extremely heavy heart that NRG Health and Fitness will close our doors again following the introduction of a full Level 5 Lockdown from close of business today and remain closed for the month of January. As with previous lockdowns, all memberships will remain frozen and all time owed will be reimbursed once we get our doors open as soon as possible.
Our NRG Online platform will remain active with over 40 live classes per week, videos on demand and all your favourite instructors from across Cork and Galway streamed live to you at home.
At this point, on behalf of all the staff and management across our 4 clubs, we would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, stay safe and hopefully see you all online in January and back in our clubs in February.
NRG Health and Fitness Management and Staff
November 28th, 2020
- We will be operating at a reduced capacity in all areas of our clubs. All members MUST book their time slot on our website: nrgfitness.ie
- Classes will be going ahead in outdoor areas at a reduced capacity. Booking on our website is essential: nrgfitness.ie
- All members MUST wear a face covering in all areas of the club, including all communal areas, and during resistance training.
- All members MUST scan their membership card on arrival. A record of all individuals must be kept for contact tracing purposes.
- All members MUST sanitise all equipment in the gym before and after use. Hand cloths and sanitiser spray will be provided in the club.
- All members MUST practice social distancing. Gathering in groups is not permitted.
- Towels are mandatory to have with you at all times.
- Please use hand sanitizer regularly.
October 20th, 2020
In light of our government’s recent announcement of Level 5 restrictions for Ireland, NRG Health & Fitness will temporarily close for 6 Weeks, from 10pm Wednesday 21st October & will reopen 6am Tuesday 1st December.
The health & well-being of our staff, our members, family and friends is paramount. We sincerely thank all our members for your continued support, understanding and your co-operation during this difficult time
IMPORTANT: Current Members:
1. Upfront Membership: If you have paid your membership upfront with NRG, it will be frozen from Wednesday 21st October until we reopen. Similar to our previous closure for Level 5, no membership duration will be lost by members.
2. Direct Debit: If you are on a direct debit membership with NRG, your Direct Debit will be frozen from Wednesday 21st October. No payment will be debited from your bank account in November. Your next bill date will be the 15th December.
3. NRG Online: NRG Online is a live and on-demand fitness platform offering unlimited access to daily live workout routines, as well as on-demand workouts. Offering over 40 incredible live fitness classes each week with NRG's most loved trainers. Join NRG Online for the motivation you need during lockdown. Visit www.nrgfitness.ie/online & start your 2 Day Free Trial today.
4. Swimming / Gymnastics / Karate / Ballet Lessons: The current term of lessons will remain paused over this period. All lessons will be rescheduled as soon as they are approved to recommence.
5. Please keep an eye on our social media platforms Instagram, Facebook and our website going forward for updates on this current crisis
6. If you need to contact us, please do so via e-mail.
We ask you all to please adhere to the Guidelines of the HSE and the Government for the coming weeks and abide by their Social Distancing Guidelines as well as all Hygiene Etiquette.
Stay Safe and help each other. We will get through this together.
NRG Health & Fitness Management.
October 6th, 2020
Due to COVID-19 Level 3 restrictions set out by the government, we would like to provide clarity as to how this affects our NRG clubs. Our gyms and swimming pools will remain open as normal for individual training. Our NRG Online classes will also proceed as normal. We are also going to provide a full schedule of fitness classes, which will be delivered in an outdoor setting, in order to comply with the new regulations. Please keep an eye out on our social media pages, or individual club pages on our website for our current class timetables. They will be published shortly. As before, book your slot, please wear a face covering inside our clubs apart from times when you are exercising, practice social distancing, use sanitizer and cloths to clean equipment in the gym before and after use. If you have any questions, please contact your local NRG club.
As COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, NRG Health & Fitness is reopening all four of their clubs on Monday, July 6th 2020.
Please visit our club pages to view updated policies and procedures for each individual club.
Pre-booking for classes, gym and pool sessions will be mandatory at all clubs. Members will also be required to complete a health questionnaire form before arrival.
25th March, 2020
To all our members,
All staff and management at NRG Health & Fitness want to thank you for your support and patience over the last few weeks.
We fully understand this is a tremendously difficult time for everyone. Now more than ever we all must work together to contain the spread of COVID-19. This is a shared responsibility and we all must play our part to prioritise the health of our community and nation.
In order to comply with the Government’s decision regarding closure for Gyms and Leisure Centres, NRG Health & Fitness will remain closed until further notice.
All upfront members will have the full duration of closure added to the end of their current membership subscription.
We will be suspending all direct debit payments until we reopen. In addition, when we reopen, DD payments for the first month will be frozen to compensate for payments debited in March.
We will continue to review and monitor the on-going situation as it evolves daily and keep you updated regarding any changes.
These are incredibly difficult decisions to make. This will have a huge impact on our business and our staff, but the Governments message is very clear, we must stay at home to contain the spread.
Staying fit during the closure
Remember, during this time it is important to keep active for your physical and mental well-being. While you might not be able to attend your favourite classes, we will continue to provide you with some great workouts on our social media platforms.
NRG Health & Fitness would like to thank you again for your continued support and we look forward to exercising all together again soon.
Stay safe & stay healthy.
NRG Health & Fitness Management