March 30th, 2021.
We're looking for: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
NRG Health & Fitness, Ireland’s leading health & fitness provider for almost 20 years are seeking applications for the role of Sales Manager in Cork City.
The Sales Manager will report & work with the General Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new memberships & renewing/retaining existing memberships to achieve the monthly sales target.
- Preparing & developing marketing plans & co-ordinating projects for the club.
- Touring new potential customers around the club with the goal to encourage sign ups.
- Performing phone calls to current & existing members; inquire about their satisfaction with their membership, seek feedback & ultimately building a long-term relationship with them.
- Creating opportunities & attending corporate open days & any additional off site sales related promotions & events as & when required to do so.
- Ensuring memberships are recorded, updated, monitored & maintained in the software systems of the club.
- Assisting in the club’s marketing & social media efforts.
- Working in a team environment; ensuring a positive & professional working relationship with your colleagues
- Will be required to cover Front of house, performing administrational duties & respond to inquiries in a friendly approachable manner while building a rapport with existing members.
The successful candidate will:
- Be capable of working on their own initiative & work well within a team.
- Be sales & revenue focused & target driven with a desire to achieve.
- Have excellent computer & administration skills. Eager to learn new skills & undertake training when required.
- An interest in the Leisure Industry is at an advantage.
- Friendly & motivated to work within a great team of fitness professionals.
Salary: €35,000 (OTE, DOE)
- Complimentary Car Parking.
- Complimentary Club Membership.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit a Cover Letter & CV via email to: email@example.com